Wednesday 1 May 2013

Interview with Bublish Excerpt

Here is an interview excerpt which took place on 18th April 2013

Welcome to our chat with paranormal and science fiction author David Lowbridge who is joining us from the UK today. How are you David? Any sunshine on your side of the pond? We know it has been a long winter there.
  • David Lowbridge Hello Bublish. I am doing great thank you. How are you? We have had lovely sunshine today - its been a long time coming - but hopefully spring is here to stay.

  • Bublish We will cross our fingers.

  • Bublish You just published your first collection of short stories, Ghost Stories, in March. Congratulations. I know you’re going to be running a special on your work this weekend, so I’ll let you share the link at some point during our chat. In the meantime, tell us about your journey to this first published work.

  • David Lowbridge It all started in July last year when I saw an advert for writers to submit ghost stories for a free magazine. So I sat down one night and wrote one, that was the short story Heavy Shrapnel. I showed a few of my friends, my wife and they suggested that I wrote more. And that is how "Ghost Haunts" started
You can read the full interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment