Wednesday 1 May 2013

“The Predator Swoops In” Fourth-Wall Friday Excerpt

As I sit down in the cafe with my earl grey tea I think of all the different angles I have covered in my latest hop into my world. I have covered everything from guilt ridden ghouls trapped in a single place to future predicting apparitions and just about everything in between. And despite all of the different slants I have explored on the subject of ghosts one overriding emotion has come out on top – fear.

Is it fear of the unknown, of danger or some other kind? I wonder as I take out the tea bag and place it down on the spare saucer I collected. I ponder for a moment as I stir the warm liquid in my cup not realizing I have been joined by one of my many characters.

Read the full post here

No comments:

Post a Comment